Northwest Interlibrary Loan and Resource Sharing Conference
Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 8:30 AM – Friday, August 11, 2017 at 3:00 PM (PDT) @ Portland State University
NWILL is a conference focused on interlibrary loan and resource sharing for library professionals and para-professionals. Program content ranges from practical, how-to sessions to philosophical discussions on the future of interlibrary loan and resource sharing. Speakers include regional interlibrary loan and resource sharing practitioners and professionals from across North America. Early bird registration ($175) is available through July 10th, 2017. Regular registration is $225.
This year’s program includes:
- Copyright issues and interlibrary loan
- Leadership and management in resource sharing
- ILL workflow solutions for all library types
- Emerging and changing technology in interlibrary loan and resource sharing
- And more! Including our open forum Ask Anything sessions!
Our Keynote this year is John Chrastka from EveryLibrary:
EveryLibrary is the first and only national organization dedicated exclusively to political action at a local level to create, renew, and protect public funding for libraries of all types.
We look forward to seeing you!