Expand your professional network! Contribute to OLA! Volunteer to Join the Membership Committee TODAY!
Where should you most use your superpowers? Will you wield them for good? Do you want to be heard? How loud do you want your voice to be? Find the answers by joining the OLA Membership Committee!
Membership Committee volunteers help shape OLA by advancing strategic initiatives and influencing the direction of Oregon libraries – one member at a time! Serving on a committee is one of the best ways to become involved and make an impact on the profession. If you’d like to become more engaged, you’re invited to volunteer TODAY!
What are the perks? Sell it!
Membership Committee volunteer benefits include:
- Build ties with library staff across the Oregon library landscape.
- Enhance your leadership abilities.
- Share your experiences with colleagues.
- Develop new expertise or update your knowledge.
- Advance the work of the association and the profession.
Whatcha need from me?
Membership Committee volunteers are required to:
- Be a member of OLA.
- Be willing and able to participate in committee activities.
- Support the mission of OLA and the committee.
Questions? Contact Jenkins Lumpkin, Membership Committee Chair.